Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Infineon is a leader in innovative semiconductor solutions for energy efficiency, mobility and security. Our global team, with over 35,000 employees, works to improve energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future. As an intern for our internal communications activities, you will assist the Vice President of Automotive Americas to foster regular communications with the team in the Americas.
In this position, you will be joining a growing, dynamic and successful team of experts at Infineon's US automotive headquarters in Livonia, MI. The Livonia office responsibilities include business development, sales, marketing, technical support, quality management, and identification of new products needed for the market. At Infineon, we consider our employees to be our biggest asset and we place a high value on maintaining an environment that allows a work-life balance.
In your new role you will:
- Work directly with the Vice President and the Executive Assistant of Infineon's Automotive Americas business.
- Assist the VP with developing a repeatable communication calendar for addressing the larger team with various communication methods including web based and social media.
- Author internal news articles and blogs on behalf of the VP.
- Be responsible for maintaining our internal community intranet site and team news posts (SharePoint).
- Provide communications support for internal events.
- Draft company communications/materials for internal and external audiences.
- Provide communications support for external conferences and events.
- Research and develop special projects as assigned.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Completed or working toward an undergraduate (senior year), or graduate degree in a related field (Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, etc.)
- Understanding of the basic principles of marcom and corporate communications
- Strong (English) writing skills with an understanding of AP Style.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience with digital communications tools and techniques used to reach large communities
- Experience in website editing and social media tools
- Experience with preparing impactful presentations using PowerPoint or similar
- Possess strong proofreading and editing skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Outlook, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe systems
- Graphic design interest and experience a plus
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented and well-organizedBe able to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
This Web site, including any subsection accessible through our home or entry page, is published and maintained by MarCom Group, Inc. When you access, browse, or use this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth.
Limits on Use
User/visitor may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell in any way any information, documents, graphics, software, products or services ("Materials") obtained from this Web site, except that user may view the Web site content in its present form and user may download copies of the materials for personal, noncommercial use, provided user keeps intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. User recognizes that unauthorized use of Web site content may subject user to civil or criminal liability.
The logo service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of MarCom Group, Inc. ("MC") are owned exclusively by MarCom Group, Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Use of Copyrighted Materials and Logos
- MarCom Group, Inc. hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print documents that are available on this site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used SOLELY for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes;
- The documents may NOT be modified and any materials that are copied must remain intact;
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed;
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of any MarCom Group, Inc. Web page, individual elements of the Web site design, or logos without the express written permission of MarCom Group, Inc.;
- No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web site or its contents are transferred to you.
Commercial Use of MarCom Group, Inc. Web Site Materials and Screen Shots
This Web site and the material on this Web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior consent of MarCom Group, Inc. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission, please send an email to info@MarComGroup.com. We will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
General Use of MarCom Group, Inc. Web Site
You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to this Web site any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. MarCom Group, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency, authority, or court order requesting or directing MarCom Group, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The MarCom Group, Inc. Web site may contain links to third-party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of MarCom Group, Inc., and MarCom Group, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MarCom Group, Inc. may provide such third-party links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by MarCom Group, Inc.
Rights to Change Terms
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall MarCom Group, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web site or with the delay or inability to use this Web site, or for the materials obtained through this Web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if MarCom Group, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Choices of Laws/Venues
User agrees that any disputes involving this Web site shall be adjudicated to any federal or state court located in Fairfax, Virginia. User agrees to submit to jurisdiction and venue in any state or federal court in Fairfax, Virginia.