Have you ever imagined an environment that is not green, full of waste, and unclean? Preserving and protecting our environment is one of the main goals of the government of every country in the world. A country when we can see an environment that is green, waste less and clean is surely a successful country. To have this, these are the ways:
• Recycle as many things as you can. Recycling things is the best way to lessen and avoid global warming and climate change.
• Avoid burning garbage to lessen global warming. Learn to sell and recycle things to be practical nowadays.
• Refrain from using air conditioner. Instead use electric fans than aircon. Aircondition has chlorofluorocarbon.
• Plant vegetable on your own backyard. This will help you to prevent using cars to go to the market. This will also help in lessening air pollution.
• Don't throw trashes everywhere. This will help in lessening pollutions in air, water, and land.
• Use hair gels than hairsprays or aerosols. Hair sprays or aerosols have CFC or chlorofluorocarbons.
• Plant trees. These also help in lessening the air pollutions. This gives us oxygen that we breathe.
• Turn off unused electric appliances. These will lessen the energy conserve and avoid global warming.
• Avoid using Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Instead use LPG has more chlorofluorocarbon than using charcoal. Charcoal is also much cheaper than LPG.
• Avoid using cars if it is just a short distance trip. It is a bad cause of the global warming and climate change.
• Avoid throwing chemicals in different places. This can cause pollutions like air pollutions, water pollutions and land pollution.
If these were obeyed and observed in each of us. This worst problem will become not that worst at all. These climate change and global warming will be lessened and will not affect us not that worst. Even Millennium Development Goals would be promoted and be achieved. On your own work and deeds ........... Can you do these?
The account of life on earth depicts an interaction between living things and the ecosystem, to a point where the existence of these living organisms and the vegetation present in it, heavily relies on the environment. The environment provides services to humans and other species, services vital to the well-being, the quality of life and survival. It is evident that as living things depend on the environment, they have presented several adverse effects. Therefore, considering the immense life sustaining contributions the environment avails to human beings and the other living thing, the least people can do, as a society is to save our environment.
The environment necessitates protection, as it is the primary determinant of survival. The environment facilities survival in various ways. First, it provides a clean atmosphere through the forests removing carbon dioxide and other pollutants from the air making it fresh and safe to breathe. Second, it provides food through ensuring the presence enough rainfall that nurtures plants, the presence of uncontaminated soil that is bountiful and rich in nutrients, thereby enabling the seeds to grow. Suitable climatic conditions also facilitate the growth of food. Destruction of the environment results in, the erosion of soil through floods; chemicals and waste contaminants thereby, rendering it useless for agriculture and consequencing in drought. A healthy environment also facilitates access to clean water for animals and vegetation for nourishment.
A clean environment promotes healthy living. Failure to protect and save the environment increases the introduction of contaminants and toxins that cause pollution. Pollutants such as greenhouse gas emission, utilization of means of transportation such as cars and railway that emit carbon dioxide and other toxic gases increasingly threaten the presence of fresh air. Consequently, the air consequences in respiratory diseases, cancer, and asthma. Pollution of water occurs through the runoff of contaminated water, poorly disposed waste and chemical wastes. It results in typhoid, cholera, and other waterborne diseases. Air and water sustain life and ensures a healthy life. Thus, we should prevent pollution.
Saving the environment saves the future generation. The people present today will not live forever. Therefore, they should leave the environment habitable and conserved in a way that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will appreciate it. We are blessed to enjoy the onset of sunrise and sunset, the beautiful beaches, the forests, jungles, and wildlife. The question, therefore, is, would one not want the future generation to enjoy the remarkable wonders enjoyed today? Making sacrifices today of preventing harm to the environment eliminates dangers that future generations will endure.
The environment safeguards biodiversity. Biodiversity is the existence of variations of animals, plants and other living things in the world, bringing about uniqueness and beauty to the ecosystem. It is essential due to various benefits accrued from it. For instance, provision of food varieties from the plants and animal species present that survive because of the maintenance of the food web. The different plants facilitate the cleaning of air, thereby making it sufficient to breathe and preserve the energy. Economically, it provides raw materials for making shelter, furniture, and other products. Moreover, it becomes a source of revenue through tourism. Destruction of the environment through, for instance, human encroachment negatively influences biodiversity by causing loss of habitats for different animals and living things, climate change, and pollution of soil, air, and water.
The need to save the environment requires urgency. Every single day, the population continues to disintegrate the environment by introducing various pollutants. It is simple to implement various measures that protect it, as in the end, the people accrue surmountable benefits.